The 2015 Spring term ends with the practice on Sunday, June 28, 2015, and the Summer term starts the next day, Monday, June 29. You must be registered for either the full year or for the Summer term only to continue swimming with TMU after June 28.
Since the Benson Pool will be closed in July and August the Summer schedule will be different from the Spring schedule. All practices will be in the 50m Pool and there will be four instead of five weekly practices (only one weekday morning practice). The schedule is as follows:
- Sunday mornings 10 – 11:50 AM, 4 lanes LC
- Monday evenings 7 – 9 AM, 4 lanes SC
- Wednesday mornings 7:30 – 9 AM, 8 lanes SC
- Friday evenings 7 – 9 PM, 8 lanes SC
The Summer term ends on Sunday, August 23.
This year the AC will close down for the entire Civic Day long weekend (Saturday, August 1 through Monday, August 3) and as a result both the Sunday and the Monday practices are cancelled. The list of Summer term cancellations as of today is:
- Wednesday, July 1 (Canada Day – AC closed)
- Sunday, August 2 (Civic Day weekend – AC closed)
- Monday August 3 (Civic Day weekend – AC closed
Further changes/cancellations might become necessary throughout the term. These will be announced on this website and through the listserv as soon as such information becomes available. Please note though that in case of a last-minute cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances a timely announcement might not be possible.