The general practice schedule in the Winter term will be the same as in the Fall Term, except for the four weeks from March 26 through April 22 (see below).
- Sunday mornings, 10 – 11:50 AM, 50m, 4 lanes LC
- Monday mornings, 7:30 – 9 AM, 50m, SC, south end
- Wednesday mornings, 7:30 – 9 AM, 50m, SC, south end
- Thursday evenings, 9 – 11 PM, 50m, SC, south end
- Friday evenings, 7 – 9 PM, 25yd
Each practice is attended by two coaches. Swimmers will be assigned to different lanes according to their speed.
There are no practices on statutory holidays as the Athletic Centre is closed. There will be a few more cancellations and changes throughout the term which will be announced here and also through this listserv. The same holds true for cancellations and changes due to unforeseen circumstances. Should a practice have to be cancelled on a short notice we will do our best to get an announcement out in time.
Cancellations and schedule changes will be as follows:
- Friday, January 19 – cancelled.
- Sunday, January 21 – cancelled.
- Monday, February 19 – cancelled, AC closed for Family Day.
- Sunday, March 11 – moved to noon – 2 PM time slot due to a swim meet.
- Friday, March 30 – cancelled.
- Sunday, April 29 – cancelled.
From Monday, March 26 through Sunday, April 22 the 50m pool will be closed for maintenance work and all practices – along with all other Aquatics programs – will be moved to the 25yd pool. This will result in the Monday and Wednesday morning practices being moved to evenings. The schedule will be as follows:
- Sunday mornings 10:30-noon.
- Monday evenings 9-11 PM.
- Wednesday evenings 7-9 PM.
- Thursday evenings 9-11 PM.
- Friday evenings 7-9 PM.
The regular schedule will resume on Monday, April 23, 2018, for the last week of the Winter term.