The 2018 Summer term starts with the practice this Sunday, June 24, 2018. You must be registered either for the Summer term or for the 2018-2019 full year in order to swim with TMU this term.
Our general practice schedule for the summer is the same as in the spring:
- Sunday mornings, 10 – 11:50 AM, 50m, 4 lanes LC.
- Monday mornings, 7:30 – 9 AM, 50m, 8 lanes SC.
- Tuesday evenings, 7 – 9 PM, 50m, 4 lanes SC.
- Wednesday mornings, 7:30 – 9 AM, 50m, 8 lanes SC.
- Friday evenings, 7 – 9 PM, 25yd.
Each practice is typically attended by at least one coach, often two. The coaches will assign swimmers to different lanes according to their speed. Please follow the coaches’ advise at all times and also follow the practice etiquette rules (http://tmu.ca/pool-etiquette).
There will be a few changes and cancellations in the summer term:
- Monday, July 2 – cancelled, AC closed for Canada Day.
- All Wednesdays July 4 through August 8 – practice moved to north end of 50m pool.
- Sunday, August 5 – cancelled, AC closed August 4-6 for Civic Day weekend.
- Monday, August 6 – cancelled, AC closed August 4-6 for Civic Day weekend.
There might be a few more cancellations and changes throughout the term which will be announced on this web site and also communicated through the club’s listserv. The same holds true for cancellations and changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
Should a practice have to be cancelled on a short notice we will do our best to get an announcement out in time.